What kind of parents are
seeking THRiVE, An Acton Academy?
- People who want the benefits of child-directed learning without having to make a full-time commitment to homeschooling
- Children who want additional time to pursue their passions beyond traditional after school hours
- People who want to maximize their family time
- Trailblazers and trendsetters
- Families who value their freedom and want their children to develop a love of learning
- Creators and creatives
- Out-of-the box thinkers
Parents looking for the items listed below, may be challenged by THRiVE's philosophy and may feel it is not the right place for their family
- Those who treasure social prestige and really prefer a traditional education.
- Those who aren't sure their child is ready yet for the responsibility and struggles-and occasional tears-of truly independent learning (and may be right).
- Those who are not committed to a Hero's Journey themselves.
Are you ready to start your family's hero journey?
Our audition process is designed to make sure that we are the right learning environment to meet the needs for your family. We recognize that we ask you to dedicate time and thought to the process. Families often share that they truly enjoy the process, and we hope you do, too!
THRiVE admits students of any race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, sexual orientation or gender identification to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at our school.
It doesn't discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, sexual orientation or gender identification in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, and other school-administered programs.
Fill out the introductory questionnaireOpen Questionnaire
Schedule a preliminary call with our founderSchedule a Call
After your preliminary call, you will be emailed a formal application. Please consider these questions ahead of your onsite visit.
Schedule your onsite visitSchedule a Tour
Collaborative interview. During this process, we'd like to make sure we've spent time with each family applying to THRiVE. Your family may be invited for a collaborative interview. This meeting is informal and offers us a chance to ask questions and learn together.
Invitation to enroll. Congratulations!